Friday, December 21, 2007

long time, no see

It's been a long time since I've posted anything. Sorry about that. But, we have been working on some good stuff lately. First off, our annual fall all-Herald teams were released on Wednesday, complete with our first ever selections for male player, female player and coach of the season. We figure to be doing that for each of the next two seasons as well.
It was a tough decision, but congratulations to Nate Pagan, Des Pina and Sal Penta. All three certainly deserved a lot of recognition.
We've also been working on previews for winter sports and have just scratched the surface of the winter season. It should be an exciting one with many competitive teams and individuals. I'm excited already, and I'll post a few of my early thoughts in a bit.
Also coming up starting on Sunday will be our annual countdown of the ten biggest stories or storylines of 2007. We will announce one a day, starting at number 10, and will work our way backwards to number one, which will be announced on New Year's Day. As usual, it was a really tough decision and some truly unique and interesting stories did not make the final cut. So be sure to check that out.
I'm not sure how much to say, but the Herald website should be seeing some revamping over the coming months. There will be some huge new projects to look for. I guess I'll leave it at that for now.
Happy Holidays, everybody! I can't wait to run into all of you at games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home