Sunday, September 23, 2007

upcoming week

I'll probably get into discussing my horrible performance in high school predictions for this week tomorrow. I will say it was a pleasant surprise for a couple local teams.

I wanted to let you guys know where I'll be this coming week, so you know what to look for in the paper.
This is my tentative schedule for the week:
Monday: East Hartford at Southington girls soccer, 3:45
Tuesday: Wethersfield at Southington volleyball, 6 p.m.
Wednesday: Glastonbury at New Britain volleyball, 5 p.m.
Friday/Saturday: Football games, still undetermined. I'll let you know when I know.

I'm excited because this will be my first chance of the year to see some volleyball action, and it's a couple of our better teams, too. For those unaware, volleyball, both boys in the spring and girls in the fall, is an exciting sport to watch with frequent action and more opportunities than most sports for spectacular plays. Check it out, particularly if you root for one of many local towns with good programs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home